The Federation of Clans Network Membership Terms of Service
This is an agreement (“Agreement”) between you and The Federation of Clans Network & Company, LLC. ("The Federation of Clans Network", "TFoC Network" or "TFoC"). This Agreement is subject to and incorporates TFoC Network & Company, LLC's Terms of Service: https://tfocnetwork.com/terms-of-service.
TFoC Network makes available to its users the following free and premium paid TFoC Network Membership programs: (i) the Free membership program (“TFoC Free Membership Program”); (ii) the Standard membership program (“TFoC Standard Membership Program”); (iii) the Pro membership program (“TFoC Pro Membership Program”). (The Free Membership Program, the Standard Membership Program, and the Pro Membership Program shall be each referred to herein as a “Membership Program” and collectively the “Membership Programs”).
BY SUBSCRIBING TO A MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM, YOU OR, IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A MEMBER WHO IS A MINOR, HEREBY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND IN MAJOR LEAGUE GAMING’S TERMS OF SERVICE. TFoC Network RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To participate in the Membership Programs, you must be 13 years of age or older. If you are a minor in your jurisdiction of residence, you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian to subscribe to the Membership Program and your parent or legal guardian must agree to the terms of this Agreement on your behalf. The Membership Programs are provided to individuals only and corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the Membership Programs.
By subscribing and accepting the terms of this Agreement, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older and, if over 13 but a minor in your jurisdiction of residence, that you have permission from your parent or legal guardian to subscribe to the Membership Program. You further represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by the terms of this Agreement
2. FEES AND CHARGES: For your convenience, your membership fee will be automatically billed to the credit card, debit card or PayPal account you designated when you enrolled in the Membership Program, in accordance with the billing terms furnished to you upon your enrollment. This Section applies to all situations in which you pay TFoC Network in connection with the Membership Program, whether that payment is for the membership (including renewals) or for any additional items and services (such as membership upgrades) that may become available for purchase through the Membership Programs.
The membership terms in this section relate to such Membership Programs:
(A) Payment Obligation and Credit Card, Debit Card and PayPal Account Authorizations: You shall be responsible for paying periodic membership fees.
As a member of a Membership Program, you agree that TFoC Network is permitted to charge your credit card, debit card or PayPal account to pay for the initial monthly, quarterly or annual membership fee (as applicable), any fees that are the result of automatic renewal (unless you cancel prior to new membership term) and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Membership Program. The membership fee will be billed at the beginning of your membership term and on each annual, quarterly, monthly or other renewal date thereafter (as applicable), dependent on the original membership term you selected at enrollment, unless you cancel prior to the renewal date pursuant to the process set forth below. Your membership term begins on the date you subscribe to the Membership Program.
All fees, charges and sales are final. Once charged to your credit card, debit card or PayPal account, the payments are nonrefundable.
You agree that this authorization to charge your credit card, debit card or PayPal account for the Membership Program shall automatically transfer to any successors or assigns of TFoC Network. You may not assign or transfer your membership to any other person or entity or to any other account. You must be at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence (or, if not the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, but over 13 years of age, you must have the permission of a credit or debit card or PayPal account holder who must be your parent or legal guardian in order to subscribe to the Membership Program.
Payment must be made by either a major credit or debit card accepted by TFoC Network or through a valid PayPal account. If TFoC Network does not receive payment from the card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by TFoC Network. Your card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated card in connection with the Membership Program, and you must refer to that agreement and not this Agreement to determine your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. YOU, AND NOT TFoC Network, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT BY A THIRD PARTY, WHICH WERE NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU.
TFoC Network RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS FEES AND BILLING METHODS, INCLUDING THE ADDITION OF SUPPLEMENTAL FEES OR SEPARATE CHARGES FOR CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY TFoC Network, EFFECTIVE THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER ONLINE POSTING AND EMAIL NOTIFICATION. If any such change is unacceptable to you, you may terminate your MEMBERSHIP, as provided below. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM FOLLOWING THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF A CHANGE TO SUCH FEES AND BILLING METHODS SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGE.
(B) AUTOMATIC RENEWALS: Your membership will automatically renew at the end of the membership term. Unless you notify TFoC Network that you do not wish to renew your membership, TFoC Network will automatically renew your membership at the end of each membership term and bill the then-current fee to the credit card, debit card or PayPal account designated by you when you joined the Membership Program. You may cancel any time before the next membership term begins. You will be notified of any price increase and may cancel your membership if you do not want to continue to be billed at the new price.
We will notify you by email of the automatic membership renewal no less than thirty (30) days prior to the end of your current membership term and no more than sixty (60) days prior to the end of the current membership term. You give permission for us to automatically renew your membership and charge your account the then-current fee when the new membership term begins.
(C) TRIAL MEMBERSHIPS: TFoC Network may occasionally offer promotional trial memberships to the Membership Programs at special discounted prices for certain periods of time. If you sign up for such trial memberships, and TFoC Network has told you the membership will convert to a paid membership at the end of the trial period, you will be automatically renewed at the current membership rate at the end of the trial period, unless you cancel prior to the end of the trial period. TFoC Network will notify you by email at least fifteen but not more than thirty days before you are required to cancel the free trial. If the trial offer is less than thirty days, notice will be sent seven days before you are required to cancel. If you cancel prior to the end of the trial period, you will not be billed the current membership fee.
3. RIGHT TO CANCEL MEMBERSHIP: (a) You have the right to cancel this Agreement at any time. You may cancel this Agreement by or emailing [email protected], or changing the settings of your membership account. If you cancel this Agreement during your trial period (if applicable), you will owe nothing further. You will remain liable for any other fees or charges to be paid pursuant to this Agreement. If TFoC Network determines it is unable to bill the membership fee due hereunder to your designated billing source, TFoC Network shall have the right to terminate this Agreement in which event you will no longer have access to any of the Membership Program benefits. In addition to TFoC Network’s termination rights set forth above, TFoC Network may elect in its sole discretion to keep this Agreement in effect, but suspend your access to all of the Membership Program benefits, until such time (if any) as TFoC Network is able to bill the membership fee due hereunder to your designated billing source.
4. SERVICE CHANGES AND DISCONTINUATION: TFoC Network reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Membership Program at any time without notice. You agree that TFoC Network will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Services.
5. TERMINATION/APPROPRIATE ACTION: TFoC Network may terminate, suspend or discontinue your account or the Membership Program at any time and may do so immediately without notice, if in TFoC Network’s sole discretion, you fail to comply with applicable law or any term or provision of this Agreement or The Federation of Clans Network Terms of Service (which are incorporated herein). In such event, you will not be eligible for any credit, refund, discount or other consideration. TFoC Network may investigate any reported violation of its policies or complaints and take any appropriate action that it deems appropriate. TFoC Network has the right, but not the obligation, to take any action it deems appropriate, including, but limited to, action to issue a warning, suspend or terminate your access and use of the Membership Program and related services at any time, and block, remove or edit any communication and materials that TFoC Network believes in its sole discretion may violate applicable law, or any term or provision of this Agreement or The Federation of Clans Network’s Terms of Service.
6. GOVERNING LAW: The laws of the State of Michigan shall govern this Agreement. You hereby expressly consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in Michigan for all matters arising in connection with this Agreement or your participation in the Program. Void where prohibited.
PLEASE KEEP THIS NOTICE FOR YOUR RECORDS
Last updated: March 13, 2014